1.What did you do in 2012 that you'd never done before?
I got a job that I enjoy
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No. I don't think I made any last year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
A stable relationship would be nice
7. What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The day I finally left my shitty job and got a real one, and the day I cam out and confessed my feelings to someone.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
The new job.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I've done fairly well this year, actually.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
The standard bumps, bruises, and allergies.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
The Seras Victoria figure.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My friends have been fantastic as always.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
There's someone I know that I'm on rocky terms with, but it may be worked over alright.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Hellsing and Pokemon. Movie 15 was this year, after all.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Keldeo movie, Hellsing OVA X
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Anything in Hellsing or Deadman Wonderland, since those were two new famdoms for me
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier!
b) thinner or fatter? Thinner I think.
c) richer or poorer? My paycheck has doubled.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
21. What was your favorite month of 2012?
They were all pretty cool?
22. Did you fall in love in 2012?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
I won't count anime, so Castle, same as usual.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No. It's the same as usual.
26. What was the best book you read?
I am the worst at reading.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The opening to The World God Only Knows omg
28. What did you want and get?
A new job
29. What did you want and not get?
A good, lasting relationship (stealing this answer)
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Avengers, Wreck-it-Ralph, and The Hobbit were all good
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I worked, and I turned 25
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
I dress like I'm still in High School
34. What kept you sane?
The Hellsing fandom.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
idk Ellen Degeneres is a cool dude
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
I've drifted from Pkmncollectors and I miss them, as well as my ex.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Nightmare and Teggy!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
To be me, but i knew that.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I'm bad at these.
music: Information High - Macross Plus